when was this supposed to have happened? I havent heard anything about it.
has any one heard about the shooting in ramsey???
when was this supposed to have happened? I havent heard anything about it.
either wed or tues supposed to have been a jealous b/f was looking for the husband and shot the wife the kids saw it and shot her 8 times and then shot himself
Did he shoot anyone else? Seen a guy that did that I think, then shot some members of the girls family too....don't know if that was the same shooting, just the only one I seen on the news. What a POS, I don't give two ****s about him offing himself...but taking someone innocent? I just don't see how people get this obsessed over another.
I have not heard anything on this. If anybody knows anymore on this keep us posted.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Not heard anything either. Seems like this would have made it's way around.
GO VOLS
BF shot his GF 6 times Wed. night about 11:30 and then shot himself in the head. Two reports one saying she died early thur morning and some say she is still alive. Was with a .357 loaded with .38 sp. That's all I know.
crack is whack
the 2 people involved were not bf and gf. they were at 1 time but were juss seein each other on occasion. i knw them both personally.the female that was shot was my friends sister and the one who killed himself was like family 2 me.4 people to call him a POS angers me cuz none of u knew him or the situation.not sayin it was rite wat he did cuz it def wasnt but dnt judge any1 cuz u dnt know wat they go through or have gone through. i was at that house 10 minutes b4 it happened and 20 minutes after it happened. R.I.P Big Homie!
and the woman is alright. she is stable and will b ok
When you do that to anyone, you're a POS. Good riddance, but I feel sorry for his family that they have to go through this. And the girl will be in my thoughts, hope she pulls through.
Bookmarks